Zone Dactylo / Typing Zone Forum Index Zone Dactylo / Typing Zone
Forum officiel / Official forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ello'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zone Dactylo / Typing Zone Forum Index -> Members' presentation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dysprositos

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009 18:18    Post subject: Ello' Reply with quote

My name's Ron.. I'm from London and I'm a typist.. among other things Cool.

I was having a go at that TypingManiac facebook game today, the game froze as I got almost 2 million and I couldn't be bothered to play again.. anyways, I looked on the discussion boards and somebody called Zoran (Markovic from the tables...) mentioned this website so I thought I'd have a look.

The speeds on here are crazy...I only managed 110 wpm on the permanent contest whereas the top speeds on here are 150 wpm+! Anyhow, I'll be hanging around because this website seems like a lot of fun, does make me feel kinda slow though Laughing. Do you guys all use a QWERTY keyboard by the way? Cool
Damz

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Ron!

110 is a very respectable speed, and I have a feeling you won't stop there, in fact it seems like you already reached 114 (Ron Smith?).

Most of the fastest typists on the English contest use QWERTY, though there are a few exceptions. David Pritts types on Dvorak, while the French typists like Jean-Didier Febvay (the webmaster) and Karen Koulakian use AZERTY.

If you were wondering whether using QWERTY would hinder your ability to reach the top speeds, you can rest assured Smile

Good luck!
DragonY

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2009 16:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey ron,welcome,im a rookie around here too,i just wanted to ask you from what part of london are you from?
incith

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2009 15:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ron. Smile Always good to have more typers around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zone Dactylo / Typing Zone Forum Index -> Members' presentation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: