Zone Dactylo / Typing Zone Forum Index Zone Dactylo / Typing Zone
Forum officiel / Official forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New record ignored

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zone Dactylo / Typing Zone Forum Index -> Bug report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009 10:44    Post subject: New record ignored Reply with quote

Hello Jean-Didier,

I've had this problem only a few times, in 4 years, but it may be worth mentioning here. Perhaps there is an obvious solution to it, perhaps there isn't...

Sometimes, when I beat my record, the alert message "Congratulations, you've just beat your record" doesn't occur, and the program doesn't update the score. In other words, the record is lost Sad
It's got nothing to do with typing at incredibly high speeds, because it also happened at slow paces (such as: while I was training for PI, and I'm not fast at PI ... yet Smile )
jeandid
Site Admin

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2009 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

This is a known bug... If the message "Congratulations..." doesn't occur, it means that the program detected a cheat...

But, I have the problem sometimes... the program thinks I've cheated, but I didn't. And really I don't know WHY & WHEN it occurs... If you notice something special, i.e. the problem appears when you do something special, it would help me to fix the bug...

The problem with me is that it occurs very rarely, so it doesn't help me to fix it...
somnus

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2012 06:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same thing just happened to me.

I had two keyboards plugged in (just got a new one and was comparing them).. wonder if that has anything to do with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zone Dactylo / Typing Zone Forum Index -> Bug report All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: